Growth strategy Leading a company towards growth is one of the key challenges that business leaders and their management team are facing. Questions such as what...
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Mergers and acquisitions
Many company owners deal with the question of what is the proper way to develop the organization? The right solution is forming adjusted growth strategy. This strategy will look closely into changes throughout the market, characterize the company’s value proposition and accurately define the future growth engines. The growth alternatives can be obtained by organic growth, namely growth based on existing means and resources as well as inorganic growth, which is based mainly on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) of various types. Please contact us for further information.
About mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions deals are one of the most common and important ways in Israel and the world to accelerate business growth. Nonetheless, for those who are not experienced, M&A might be a complex process, paved with obstacles – which ultimately can turn a promising deal into an unsuccessful one.
In the past 2 decades, Head-On accompanied local and global organizations from all industries through Mergers and Acquisitions processes – both from the buy-side as well as the sell-side. Alongside Head-On operates a sister company BCMS Israel, (part of BCMS global – a world leader in sell-side deals), our clients benefit from peace of mind throughout an efficient and focused M&A process, managed end-to-end by an experienced team of experts qualified to deal with every aspect of the M&A process.
Our unique work method enables business owners to keep their attention in the company and its ongoing activity, while our team is focused on locating the potential acquirers or the relevant target companies and formulating the right deal to produce the maximal value for our clients.
This process includes some important steps:
Step A – forming the acquisition/selling strategy
- An in-depth study of the company and its activity
- Forming mergers and acquisitions strategy
- Forming criteria for acquisition/selling/strategic partnership
- Defining the goals and forming the action plan
Step B – mapping the market and locating the relevant companies
- Mapping target markets
- Analyze strategic, operational and other synergies
- Preparing marketing materials and a business plan
- Forming the potential prospects list
Step C – contact and identify relevant companies
- Prioritizing potential prospects list
- Initiate contact with relevant companies to present the opportunity
- NDA signing and initial explanatory meeting
- Analyzing profitability for the M&A transaction
- Presenting the conclusions and recommendations
Step D – transactions’ advisory
- Advising through the process from formulating the deal to signing
- Creating valuation and outline the deal’s terms
- Advising and assisting in leading the negotiation
- Accompanying the due diligence
- Provide assistance to the lawyers and accountants
If you wish to learn more, please contact us to schedule a confidential meeting with one of our experienced business managers
Our Specialties related
BCMS is one of the world's leading Mergers and Acquisitions companies, specializing in advising deal leading and closely accompanying company owners who want to sell...
Business development and strategic partnerships In order to maintain constant growth as well as a strong ability to cope with unforeseen emerging challenges, every company must...